Public Event Maps
Each Creative Participant is included in GOOGLE MAPS with their address and link to their interview page. Plan your art adventure for September 30, Sunday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, 2018.
LOOK for the YELLOW BALLOONS to enter the spaces of those who have joined Follow the Yellow Balloons Creative Event of the Eastern Shore, NS.
Plan your art adventure of 155 km - 96 miles along the Eastern Shore of Nova Scotia!
Places to eat & drink
along the Eastern Shore Tour:
2. Rose & Rooster: 6502 Hwy 207, Grand Desert
3. Musquodoboit Harbour Farmers Market: 67 Park Rd, Musquodoboit Harbour
4. Uprooted Market & Cafe: 7992 Nova Scotia Trunk 7, Musquodoboit Harbour
5. Norse Cove Cafe & Supply: 15643 Hwy 7, East Ship Harbour
6. The Henley House Pub & Restaurant: 22478 Trunk 7, Sheet Harbour